2022 Relay Team registration information coming soon!
Relay team slots are LIMITED and will be first-come, first-served.
- June 5th, 2022
- Open Relay Teams: $425 per team member
- Must be 18-year and older on race day.
HOW TO COMPETE ON A RELAY TEAM:
- A relay team is made up of two or three participants. Each will participate in a minimum of one leg of the triathlon. The timing chip acts as the “baton" and is handed off to the next relay team member during transition.
- The Swimmer is responsible for the warm-up transition run from the swim exit to the main transition area.
- The cyclist and the runner must wait in transition in the relay corral. The swimmer passes the timing chip (the “baton") off to the cyclist. The cyclist passes the timing chip off to the runner.
- Male Relay
- Female Relay
- Co-Ed Relay
Have questions? Please review the FAQ Page.