Actelion Corporate ESCAPE
The Actelion Corporate ESCAPE is a great opportunity for companies to foster teamwork between colleagues and healthy competition among current and future clients and business partners. Your rival on the racecourse could be your next partner in business.
KEY BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY:
- Promotes a healthier workforce
- Supports work/life balance
- Cultivates a social atmosphere outside of the workplace, while promoting an active lifestyle
- Strengthens positive competitive spirit
- Enables networking within the business community
RULES & SCORING
HOW IT WORKS:
- Each corporation or organization must enter at least TWO teams.
- Team members must be employees of or closely affiliated with the company or organization. Non-employee substitutions will be allowed on a very limited basis and will be at the discretion of the event staff.
- Each team assigns a swimmer, a cyclist, & a runner
- Teams compete to win the “Keys to the Rock” Corporate ESCAPE Cup
- The corporation/organization with the combined fastest time of their top two finishing teams takes home the trophy
- The winning corporation keeps the trophy for a year and is invited back the following year (with TWO complimentary entries) to defend their title
- In addition to the Cup, honorable mention trophies are awarded to the 1st place teams in the following categories: Male, Female, & Coed.
IMPORTANT RELAY TEAM RULES:
- All relay team members must check in at registration to pick up their race packet. (Relay members CAN NOT pick up race packets for their teammates)
- A relay team will be assigned one bib number: the swimmer will pick up the swim cap and timing chip, the biker will pick up the bike number and helmet stickers and the runner will pick up the bib number.
- Relay teams will transfer the timing chip and ankle strap by their assigned bike rack. (The timing chip is the "baton").
- The swimmer is responsible for the short run to the transition area after he/she exits the water.
More information and rules regarding race day will be available to you after you register and as the event approaches.
Interested in the 2021 Corporate ESCAPE? Fill out the form below.
TEAM REGISTRATION BENEFITS:
- Team entry into the race (3 participants per team)
- Event t-shirt (x3)
- Corporate ESCAPE t-shirt (x3)
- Athlete Gift Bag (x3)
- Team invitation to the Saturday Corporate ESCAPE Reception (Hors d'euvres and beverages provided)
- Team access to the Corporate ESCAPE VIP Hospitality Tent on Sunday (Light food and beverages provided)
- Choose a Team Captain or Company Representative to manage the team registration and payment process.
- Following team registration and payment, individual team members must register prior to the 2019 registration cutoff (DATE TBD) using the specific online registration instructions that will be sent to the Team Captain or Company Representative.
- Individual team members will not be required to submit any payment as this is taken care by the team registration fee.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION:
- Team Captains/Company Representatives should work with team members from all teams to choose team names prior to Online Team MEMBER Registration.
- Use PERSONAL email addresses as company email servers are more likely to block confirmation emails from our registration system.
- Team members should register when they are certain they will participate and they are certain on which team they will compete. Team members have until the 2019 registration deadline (DATE TBD) to register for their team.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about registering, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in the Actelion Corporate ESCAPE at the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon.